Thursday, March 13, 2014

The Scrappy Kat is Featured Designer--Fun Facebook Contest and 50% off sale!

The Scrappy Kat has her store 50% off this week in honor of being Featured Designer at the store this week. Here's a fun contest for all of her Facebook followers! First, be sure you have "liked" The Scrappy Kat Facebook page. Then leave a comment below with the name of your favorite product from my store. For every 15 new likes on my Facebook page by Saturday at midnight CST, I will give out one random $3 coupon to my store, no minimum purchase. I'll randomly choose from those who are fans and leave a comment. The more new likes I get, the more names I'll draw, so be sure to share this contest with your digi scrapping friends! And here is a link to The Scrappy Kat's Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment